Helping You to Navigate the Supported Housing Maze
Covid 19: We undertake a lot of supported housing consultancy work on a remote/desktop basis as a matter of routine for cost, convenience and environmental reasons. For the duration of the Covid 19 pandemic it is sensible that all work is undertaken on this basis.
There are times when the future is uncertain, the way ahead is unclear and we have to navigate a maze. This is the case for supported and sheltered housing.
If you need supported housing consultancy advice on any aspect of supported and sheltered housing Michael Patterson Ltd should be your first port of call with 30 years of supported housing consultancy experience in helping people and organisations navigate the maze of supported and sheltered housing policy, strategy and finance.
We can help you with:
- Advice on the future funding of supported and sheltered housing
- Intensive Housing Management and Maintenance /enhanced Housing Benefit
- Working with private capital finance providers with a social commitment for new supported housing
- Specialised Supported Housing capital, revenue, policy & development
- Replacing unfunded “alarm” systems in sheltered and other housing with Housing Proactive a Housing Benefit eligible communication systems with no setup or servicing/maintenance costs
- Speaking engagements at supported housing and other conferences and events. These are being done on a “virtual” basis for the foreseeable future
- Board & Senior Management Team briefings on any aspect of supported and sheltered housing finance, policy and operations.
- Training/Briefing events that are tailor-made for your organisation or group of organisations on most aspects of supported and sheltered housing
- Working with and between provider organisations and the NHS and local authorities putting together capital, revenue, supported housing solutions for people with additional needs. This is what we term “Social Aggregation“
Michael Patterson is perhaps best known for his Briefings, which challenge established thinking and influence supported housing policy . These take the form of electronically published documents & also events across the UK on emerging supported & sheltered housing & related policy from the UK & national governments. Some of these are available on the Supported Housing Blog. Please feel free to subscribe.
Michael has a reputation for saying things that others feel they can’t or shouldn’t say. That is a priceless reputation to have.
Sincere thanks to Michael Patterson for an excellent presentation on the HB Reform issues in Leeds last week, and for all the very helpful info and links. I do intend to respond on behalf of our organisation, but feel that Michael’s response is excellent. E.S. – Caring for Life
Found the seminar very informative and gave an interesting and full insight into current thinking about the consultation. Michael was a very engaging and knowledgeable presenter and encouraged interaction with the audience which led to further relevant points being shared with the room. I shall certainly look out for future events!” M.E. – Care Housing Association